Broad legal background with over 20 years' experience in commercial litigation, corporate transactions, real estate law, and estate litigation. Experience providing counsel to private corporations in a small firm environment has contributed to a broad based legal knowledge. A history of successful trial and mediation experience. An outstanding ability to effectively manage costs in litigated matters. Ability to anticipate legal issues and corporate exposure to adequately protect clients. Exceptional communication and management skills.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
* Criminal Defense
* Estate Litigation
* Real Estate Litigation
* New York, 1999
* New Jersey, 1998
* U.S. Supreme Court, 2003
* U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 2009
* U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1999
* U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1999
* U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1998
* City University of New York School of Law at Queens College, Flushing, New York
* Juris Doctor - 1998
* Law Review: New York City Law Review, Editor
* Rutgers College
* B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1995
* Major: Administration of Justice
* Minor: Sociology
* Rutgers College
* Certificate of Criminology - 1995
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
* IUOE Local 30 Group Legal, General Counsel, 2010 - Present
* Evolve Discovery of New York, LLC, New York, New York, General Counsel / Partner, 2011 - Present
* Rhino Imaging, LLC, New York, New York, 2004 - 2011
* Law Office of Harvey L. Greenberg, New York, New York, Associate, 1998 - 2004
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
* A volunteer manager with the Livingston Soccer Club
RECENT BLOG POSTS
* HOW RENOVATION ERRORS WIND UP COSTING HOMEOWNERS?
* SHOULD ALL TIME HIGH HOME PRICES DISCOURAGE BUYERS??
* ARE YOU READY FOR A TRILLION DOLLAR SKYLINE??
* HOW WILL UNCERTAINTY AFFECT THE REAL ESTATE MARKET??
* ELEMENTS OF SUCCESS IN MIXED USE DEVELOPMENTS