Chris Salsman is an associate attorney in Greenberg & Bederman, LLC’s litigation department. His practice is devoted to representing individuals injured due to the negligence of others, including victims of personal injury (automobile accidents, premises liability, drowning, wrongful death), medical malpractice, and defective products, medical devices, and drugs. He has also litigated a variety of other matters, including class actions, products liability cases, consumer protection lawsuits, and workers' compensation and social security disability claims.
Chris is licensed to practice law in the District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, and United States Bankruptcy Courts.
In 2009, Chris’s father was a victim of medical malpractice when he lost all vision during surgery. Chris watched as his father navigated a medical malpractice lawsuit with the help of a great trial lawyer, in order to fight for justice. From that moment on, Chris knew he wanted to be a trial attorney so he could fight on behalf of personal injury victims like his dad.
He earned his Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center. During law school, he enrolled in the Georgetown Law Federal Legislation and Administrative Clinic, where he worked for a year as a full-time Student Advocate for The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights. He earned a B.A. in Political Science and an M.A. in American Government, both with honors, from The American University in Washington, DC. While earning his bachelor’s degree, Chris worked in the United States Senate and volunteered for over 500 hours at the VA Medical Center in Louisville, Kentucky.
· Martindale-Hubbell “AV Preeminent” Rating (2022)
· Martindale-Hubbell “Client Champion — Platinum” Rating (2022)
· The National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40” (2022)
· Anne Arundel Bar Association (AABA)
· American Association for Justice (AAJ)
· American Bar Associations (ABA)
· Bar Association of Montgomery County (BAMC)
· District of Columbia Bar Association (DCBA)
· District of Columbia Trial Lawyers Association (DCTLA)
· Kentucky Bar Association (KBA)
· Maryland Association for Justice (MAJ)
· Maryland Association for Justice’s (MAJ’s) Legislative Leaders Circle (LLC)
· Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA)
· Prince George's County Bar Association (PGCBA)