Insurance companies have lawyers protecting their interests. The Czack Law Firm aggressively protects your interests with professionalism, experience and integrity while following the Four R's:
RESPECT: The Czack Law Firm will never bow to big insurance companies. Led by Michael W. Czack (pronounced Zack or Zak), the firm's well-respected legal team of difference-making trial lawyers has and will continue to go toe-to-toe with insurance companies so that you and your loved one's get what you deserve.
RESULTS: We pride ourselves on results. Here are just a few recent case results that we have successfully prosecuted for our clients:
- A $5,000,000 settlement to a family for the loss of two family members who died when a semi tractor-trailer driver fell asleep and crashed into their parked car.
- A $2,750,000 settlement against a surgeon for a traumatic brain injury caused by substandard surgical technique during outpatient laser surgery.
- A $1,350,000 settlement for a client severely injured when a truck driver for a national trucking firm ran a stop sign causing a collision.
- A $2,500,000 award for the death of a wife and mother who was misdiagnosed by her HMO primary care physician for failing to recognize that a sudden, severe headache was actually an impending brain aneurism.
REPUTATION: The Czack Law Firm is recognized as a pillar in the legal community with three decades of experience advocating for victims' rights. Mr. Czack was born and raised in the Cleveland area, and received his undergraduate degree from Bowling Green State University where he played Division-1 football. He received his Juris Doctor degree in 1984 from Cleveland State University's Cleveland-Marshall College of Law.
RECOGNITION: Mr. Czack is licensed to practice law in all Ohio courts including the U.S. Federal District Court and the Ohio Supreme Court. He has consistently received an AV rating from the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, the world's most trusted legal resource. An AV rating means that Attorney Michael W. Czack received an "A" (the highest) rating for competence and a "V" (very good - the highest) rating for integrity.
This distinction is awarded to less than 5 percent of all U.S. lawyers. Mr. Czack was also named an Ohio Super Lawyer for 2014, an award he's received multiple times. Mr. Czack has authored and published relevant articles in his area of practice and he has also testified as an expert witness.
Read more about our successes and feel free to ask us about the facts of any cases you see here.
Additionally, Mr. Czack is a member of the following organizations and associations:
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is strictly limited to attorneys who have won million dollar verdicts and/or settlements for their clients.
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, a national association of committed lawyers who have joined together to help eliminate unsafe and illegal trucking practices.
- The Ohio State Bar Association, one of the premier state bar associations in the Country.
- The Ohio Association for Justice, an organization dedicated to serving the needs of Ohio plaintiff trial lawyers as they work to ensure that their client's receive the justice they deserve.