Shayla is an attorney at Shlesinger & deVilleneuve. Since joining the firm in 2016, she has successfully pursued justice for hundreds of victims in personal injury cases. Her practice areas include motor vehicle accidents, wrongful deaths, motorcycle accidents, and dog bite injuries.
Shayla is admitted to practice in both the states of Oregon and Washington. She is a member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association, Oregon Women Lawyers, and the Jackson County Bar Association. She has been recognized as a Top 40 Under 40 attorney and has been accepted into the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Shayla earned her law degree from Gonzaga University School of Law, where she graduated with honors, and her undergraduate degree in Philosophy from Clemson University. She resides in Southern Oregon with her husband and their two children. They enjoy spending their free time outdoors together gardening, camping, and hiking.
– Oregon State Bar
– Washington State Bar
– Oregon Federal District Court
– Million Dollar Advocates Forum
– Association of American Trial Lawyers 2018, Top 40 Under 40
– Association of America’s Top Lawyers 2020, Top 40 Under 40
– Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
– Oregon Women Lawyers
– Jackson County Bar Association
– Avvo 5-Star Client Reviews