Keyser Law, P.A.
400 South 4th Street
Suite 806M Minneapolis, MN 55415
Christopher Keyser has earned dismissals, not guilty verdicts, and reduced charges for clients accused of homicide, criminal sexual conduct, robbery, burglary, assault, DWI, and other serious offenses. Prior to forming Keyser Law, P.A., Mr. Keyser clerked for the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security where he investigated, prosecuted, and litigated matters on behalf of the government before federal district and immigration courts. As a criminal defense attorney, Mr. Keyser handles all cases throughout Minnesota in state and federal court. He is also a Captain and Judge Advocate in the U.S. Army Reserve currently serving at Fort Snelling.
When not defending Minnesotans, Mr. Keyser enjoys spending time with his family in Plymouth.
- Criminal Defense - DWI Defense - Juvenile Defense - Federal Defense - White Collar Defense
- University of Minnesota, B.A. - William Mitchell College of Law, J.D.
- Supreme Court of Minnesota - U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota - U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- Captain, U.S. Army Reserve, Judge Advocate General's Corps (active) - Defense Counsel, 16th LOD, Fort Hamilton, New York (current)
Memberships & Activities
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers - Minnesota State Bar Association - Hennepin County Bar Association - Washington County Bar Association - Mentor, William Mitchell College of Law
-Â Minnesota Super Lawyers Rising Star (2014-2017) - The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (2013-2017) - The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 (2013-2017) - Client's Choice award recipient on Avvo.com (2010-2017)