A Miami, Florida Criminal Lawyer to Protect You!
Whether you are being investigated, arrested or are accused of a crime, you can rely on the skilled finesse of Miami Criminal Lawyer Albert M. Quirantes & Associates. Our law firm provides high-quality legal services at reasonable rates.
Albert Quirantes has represented over 8,000 clients in nearly 30 years. Mr. Quirantes is licensed in State and Federal Courts, is fully bilingual in English and Spanish. He is a frequent guest in local television and radio shows in South Florida.
Albert Quirantes is experienced in all areas of criminal law. Mr. Quirantes has handled DUI Manslaughter cases, Grand Theft, Fraud & Abuse, Sex Crimes, Robberies and Burglaries, Domestic Violence, Alcohol & Drug Offenses and all traffic mattes. He works for clients and for lawyers and is ready to help you. Check our our website and blogs for more information.
- University of Miami, B.B.A., 1984
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor, 1987
- Criminal Law
- Fraud and Deceit
- Drug Crimes
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Traffic Violations
- Drivers License Suspension
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Law
- Florida Bar
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida, 1988
- U.S. Supreme Court, Washington D.C., 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Courts:
- Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- District of Arizona
- Vice-Chair, Florida Traffic Rules Committee. Appointed by three separate presidents of the Florida Bar to this important committee that formulates and submits changes in the Florida rules of Traffic Courts to the Florida Supreme Court
- Former Vice-Chair, County Courts Committee of the Dade County Bar Association
- Member, Criminal Courts Committee of the Dade County Bar Association
- Former Assistant Public Defender, Eight Judicial Circuit, Florida
- Founder of the Ticket Law Center, P.A., a law firm that concentrates in the defense of DUI, suspended license defense and all traffic offenses in the State of Florida
- Currently a private criminal defense attorney.