Welcome to CD Meyer Law Firm. I am a top-rated experienced Bozeman, Montana trial attorney. I opened my own office in Bozeman in 2008 and I’ve practiced there as a Bozeman attorney since then. My civil litigation practice emphasizes personal injury, including car accidents, truck wrecks, and motorcycle crashes. I have tried cases to juries in state and federal district court. I have argued cases on appeal before the Montana Supreme Court and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
I went to Harvard college and to University of Colorado law school. I was an Articles Editor on Law Review. I was a law clerk for Chief Judge Joseph Bellipanni in Colorado’s Boulder District Court and then I clerked for Justice W. William Leaphart on the Montana Supreme Court. For six years I was an associate with a plaintiffs’ firm in Montana with national recognition for its trial work.
• Personal Injury: car, truck, vehicle accidents
• Admitted to Montana Bar
• Admitted to Colorado Bar
• Admitted to United States District Court of Montana
• Admitted to Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
• Admitted to Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
Memberships and Recognition
• The National Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Montana Trial Lawyers
• Avvo Top-Rated Lawyer 2020
• Montana Trial Lawyers Association
• State Bar of Montana
• Board Member, Bozeman Public Library Foundation (2012-2016)
• Board Member, Stafford Animal Shelter (2009-2013)