Maria Dykes successfully practices in many areas of law. She represents a variety of clients across a broad spectrum of legal matters.?She strives to resolve cases in a prompt and timely manner. If you are searching for a lawyer who provides quality legal service and has a tradition of integrity and technical expertise, then Maria Dykes, PA is the firm for you.
Maria Dykes will?focus on legal matters that affect your everyday life.?Our practice location is not limited to Bay County, Florida; we will also handle cases in Gulf, Calhoun, Washington, Walton and Jackson Counties.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers
- In Appreciation by The Bay County Drug Court Program
- Service by State Attorney's Office - 14th Circuit
- National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- South Texas College of Law, Juris Doctor of Law, 1995
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Building Construction, 1989
Relevant Work History
- State Attorney's Office, Assistant State Attorney for 16 years
- Drug Charges
- Pretrial Diversion
- Florida Bar since 1995
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida since 2004