Mark J. Siegel has practiced civil litigation since 1978 and has obtained millions of dollars for his clients through litigation and negotiation. We are experienced in all areas of plaintiff’s injury cases, from initial investigation and trial preparation to settlement and negotiation. We know choosing a lawyer can be especially when you have so many questions about the legal process.
Below are but a few important and significant cases:
- Confidential settlement on the behalf of parents for the death of their newborn against a major drug company for the improper and false marketing of a certain drug.
- Settlement for serious leg injuries to a young child as a result of falling off of a lawnmower and coming into contact with the cutting blade.
- Confidential settlement for the parents of an infant killed in a portable play pin, which was manufactured by a major infant product company.
- Settlement for a man in his thirties for severe head injuries in a premises liability case against a well known sports franchise.
- Settlement on behalf of a worker against a crane supply company for severe injuries as a result of supplying the wrong size lift cable on the crane.
- Settlement for the estate of a motorcycle police officer killed as a result of uneven asphalt on a highway.
- Settlement for the parents of a college student killed as a result of his attempt to leave a malfunctioning elevator.
- Settlement for the family of a gentleman who committed suicide after sustaining serious back injuries while on the job.
- Multimillion dollar settlement for a minor child of a fireman killed in the line of duty.
- Board Certified Civil Trial Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of North Texas, (1972)
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, South Texas College of Law
- State Bar of Texas (1978)
- Northern District of Texas 1978
- United States Supreme Court (1982).
- Who’s Who of Emerging Leaders of America
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Who’s Who in South and Southwest
- Member of the Dallas and American Bar Association
- Member of State Bar of Texas
- Member Of Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member Of Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member Of Association of Trial Lawyers of America