Michael Rowland is the founding member of the Law Offices of Michael R. Rowland and concentrates his practice handling wrongful death, personal injury and insurance litigation. Born and raised in the inner city of San Antonio, Texas, Michael is a graduate of Brackenridge High School. After spending two years at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas as a member of the swim team, Michael went on to obtain his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Texas at Austin and Doctorate of Jurisprudence from St. Mary’s University School of Law.
Michael is licensed to practice in both Federal and State Courts in Texas. He is a member of the Texas Bar Association, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Texas Young Lawyers Association, San Antonio Bar Association, and Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity. In 2007 Michael was elected Director of the San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association. In 2008 and every year since, Michael was voted by other local lawyers as one of the Best Lawyers in San Antonio in the field of Personal Injury Law. (Scene in SA Monthly Magazine) He has been included as a Lifetime Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Michael has also received an “AV – Preeminent” rating from Martindale-Hubbell, representing the highest rating an attorney can receive for professional excellence and ethical standards and maintains that rating. From 2011 to the present, Michael has been selected to the National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers and continues to receive that honor.
From 2017 to the present, Michael has also been selected every year by his peers as a Texas Super Lawyer, a distinction awarded to only the top 5% of all practicing lawyers in the State.
Michael and his wife, Susan, have three children.
Get Your Free Consultation
● Texas Bar Association
● San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
● Texas Young Lawyer’s Association
● San Antonio Bar Association
● Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International
● Texas Super Lawyers by Thompson Reuters: Peer Reviewed (2017-present)
● Director San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
● The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Lifetime Member)
● The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Lifetime Member)
● Best Lawyers in San Antonio; peer selected and reviewed recognition; Scene in SA Monthly magazine (2008-present)
● The National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers (2011-present)
● “AV – Preeminent” rating by Martindale-Hubbell
● B.A., University of Texas at Austin (1996)
● Juris Doctor, St. Mary’s Law School (2000)
Admitted to the Bar
● State Bar of Texas – 2000
● Federal Bar, United States Western Div. – 2003
Areas of Practice
● Personal Injury
● Wrongful Death
● Insurance Dispute
● Workplace Injury