Michael’s practice is focused on his passion – standing up for everyday people against those who refuse to take responsibility for their wrongful conduct. He represents clients in a wide variety of complex cases, including catastrophic personal injury, construction accidents, trucking and motorcycle accidents, product liability, wrongful death, nursing home negligence, and medical and professional malpractice.
Michael has experience with all stages of litigation and has handled matters before state and federal administrative agencies, has tried cases, argued appeals, and successfully handled mediations in both state and federal court.
Michael has a proven track record of obtaining results for his clients in complicated injury cases. He recovered $2.7 million for his clients during 2015 – 2018.
- Seven-figure gross recovery in a wrongful death/survivorship action against a commercial shipping operation that struck a recreational boat on Lake Erie
- $801,000 gross recovery for a motorcyclist who suffered catastrophic personal injuries, including a debilitating brain injury, after crashing into heavy farm equipment
- $800,000 gross recovery for a traumatic brain injury caused by an out-of-control semi tractor-trailer striking a parked (but occupied) semi tractor-trailer in a rest area
- $625,000 gross recovery for catastrophic injuries arising out of a commercial construction tragedy where client fell through an unsecured roof hole onto concrete 35 feet below
- $425,000 gross recovery for a wrongful death caused by a motorist turning left in front of a motorcyclist
- $418,000 gross recovery for seriously injured clients who swerved to miss a motorist who pulled into their lane of travel and crashed into an embankment
- $325,000 gross recovery in a products liability case where the client was ejected 16 feet head first into dirt wall when the backhoe he was operating suddenly separated from the tractor to which it was attached.
- $250,000 gross recovery for a dog attack that resulted in permanent disfigurement and substantial loss of use of client’s hand and forearm.