R. Seth Crompton is a distinguished trial lawyer litigating complex civil cases throughout the United States. He has led complex litigations, obtaining significant verdicts, settlements, and results on behalf of his clients. He has taken on some of the largest, most aggressive corporations and industries in the world, including pharmaceutical, agricultural, asbestos, petroleum/oil, banking, automotive, and manufacturing, and won.
His cases, work, and results have been featured on various media outlets across the country, including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Time, CNBC, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox News, Law360, New York Times, LA Times, Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Missouri Lawyers Media, St. Louis Post Dispatch, St. Louis Business Journal, and the St. Louis Record, to name a few.
He has spoken and lectured to 1000’s of other lawyers on a variety of complex litigation topics. Additionally, his legal writings and materials have been published in and widely circulated by well-known industry publications.
Some of his awards and recognitions include:
· Martindale-Hubbell preeminent AV rating (5.0/5.0), which is given to a select group of attorneys that have been designated by their colleagues and the judiciary as demonstrating preeminence in the practice of law.
· National Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyer. National Trial Lawyers is an invitation-only organization wherein members are evaluated on the basis of stringent qualifications and is comprised of the most premier trial attorneys across the United States.
· Global Directory of Who’s Who (Top Lawyers). Who’s Who (Top Lawyers) honors attorneys who have demonstrated achievement and leadership in the legal field based on an attorneys’ position and professional accomplishments.
· Super Lawyers as a Top-Rated Class Action and Mass Tort attorney. Super Lawyers uses an independent selection process to rate outstanding lawyers who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
· Best Lawyers in America as ranking in the top 5% of private practice attorneys nationwide, as determined by my legal peers. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is based on a rigorous peer-review survey comprising more than 7.4 million confidential evaluations by top attorneys