Attorney Matt Kyle has been recognized for his work around the state and in his local community. He founded the firm in 1998. He has been successful in a number of cases involving car accidents, wrongful death, brain injury, DWI defense, and many more. Some of his notable achievements include:
- Matt Kyle is a ten-time Texas Super Lawyer (2011-12, 2014-2021) as seen in Texas Monthly, sponsored by Thomson Reuters.
- Matt Kyle and The Kyle Law Firm are 7-Time winners of the Reader’s Choice ‘Best Attorney” award of the New Braunfels Herald newspaper.
- Graduated from The University of Texas School of Law in Austin.
- Board-certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Board-certified in civil trial law by the National Board of Trial Advocates
- Life-Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, and the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association.
Matt is a husband and father of six, so he understands, firsthand, how tragic events can affect families for years so come. Matt will work hard to make sure your individual rights are upheld.
Areas of Practice
Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Products Liability Law
Certified Legal Specialties of Matt Kyle
Board-certified Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Board Certified Civil Trial Law, National Board of Trial Advocates
Honors and Awards
Life Member of the Multi-million Dollar Advocates Forum
Canyon High School Distinguished Alumni Award
2013 New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce Small Businessperson of the Year Award
Austin College, 2015 Inductee in Division III Athletic Hall of Honor for a career as a linebacker for the college
Austin College, Sherman, Texas, Summa cum Laude graduate
Professional Associations and Memberships
Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member