Jolynn is a trial attorney and a member of the law firm’s employment, complex and class action litigation teams. Although Jolynn handles a wide range of civil matters, her primary focus is representing employees in wage claims, civil rights violations, and other employment related disputes. In addition to advocating on behalf of employees, Jolynn is an advocate for justice in representing individuals and businesses in disputes involving governmental entities and insurance companies, especially in instances of where there is a failure of good faith and fair dealing on the part of the entities or where an individual’s civil rights have been violated. A true champion for justice, the scope of Jolynn’s work is not limited by conventional categories of issues, it is as expansive as her passion and desire to advocate the rights and privileges of her client as provided in the Constitution of this Great Nation.
Representative samples of matters that Jolynn has worked on include:
- Representation of individuals, individually and in class actions, in wage claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act and state law equivalents.
- Civil Rights and other disputes involving federal, state and local governmental entities.
- First party claims against insurance companies, including claims for bad faith.
- Disputes between business owners, shareholder disputes, derivative actions, and related business tort issues
- Motor vehicle accidents, catastrophic loss, personal injury, and wrongful death claims (both defense and representing plaintiffs).
- Landlord-tenant disputes, evictions (commercial and residential), and enforcement of lease agreements
- General commercial litigation, breach of contract, lien enforcement, and construction law matters
- Appellate matters
Proficient in Spanish
Conversational in French
- The Florida Bar
- The United States Court for the Middle District of Florida
Board & Associations
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc.
- éclat Law’s Foundation for Community Action, Inc. Animal Supply Drive
- ART@éclat Scholarship
- Stetson University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and French
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, JD