If you’ve ever wondered why some firms seem to rise about the rest, it’s not always because they have the best lawyers. It’s often because they know the best ways to market their business and get clients in the door.
Attendees at the upcoming 2017 National Trial Lawyer’s Summit in Miami Beach can gain an edge by attending a bonus day on Sunday, Feb. 5, sponsored by PILMMA (Personal Injury Lawyers Marketing and Management Association).
It is free to attend, but there is room for only the first 100 who sign up right now. Register now at: www.pilmma.org/ntl2017
This is a practical day of information featuring top-notch experts in the field of legal marketing. This is not a lesson in theory but information that you can actually use in your practice and can be implemented immediately for big results.
On this bonus day, we’ll cover:
- How to position yourself as the Go-To Lawyer in your market (without resorting to clichéd sales tactics or marketing that sounds cheesy)
- How to get prospects to know, like and trust you when they are shopping for a lawyer (you’ll discover where most lawyers fail and why it keeps them from getting their ideal clients)
- 7 ways to leverage video to attract bigger and better cases
- How to convert prospects visiting your website into paying clients (so that you don’t have to live on the phone 24/7)
- How to systematize all facets of your law firm business
- How to effectively use Facebook to actually get clients and not just “likes”
- How to overcome the road blocks that limit your firm’s growth and get to the next level
For detailed, visit the agenda at http://ntlsummit.com/programs-speakers/agenda-3. I do hope you’ll attend this event as it’s a great opportunity to learn what’s working and what isn’t and innovative ways to stand out in your marketplace.