The 2018 Trial Lawyers Summit begins this Sunday, February 4, which happens to be the same day another major event happens: The Super Bowl. As in years past, Summit organizers have incorporated one of the year’s biggest sports spectacles into the event. The Super Bowl 52 Kick-Off Party is scheduled for 6:00 pm on the Americana lawn at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, and it’s just one of many exciting social activities you can experience while you meet and learn from the finest lawyers in America. If you haven’t registered to be there, it’s not too late: just go to ntlsummit.com to sign up. The Trial Lawyers Summit will be held February 4-7 in South Beach. We hope to see you there!
The 2018 Trial Lawyers Summit in South Beach is just 18 days away, starting on Sunday, February 4. Have you registered and finalized your plans to attend the greatest gathering of trial lawyers in the US? Don’t miss the #1 meeting of the best and most successful legal minds in America!
- An AMAZING lineup of over 100 of the nation’s top speakers covering the latest trends, new case types and topics.
- Earn a year’s worth of CLE credits in 4 days (24+ CLE hours & Ethics)
- Get new referrals! Engage with America’s most influential and respected trial lawyers on major projects of interest.
- Words of Wisdom from The Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame—Gain insight from top trial lawyers in American history.
- For the 5th year in a row, The Trial Lawyer magazine has rated the Trial Lawyers Summit the #1 Conference of the Year!